Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Stuck In The Middle And It's: Parasites






This should be a swift transition considering I have been neglecting my blog for a few months now, but for those who actually read it (thanks by the way!) it is going to take a new form for a while.

I am currently enrolled in English 203, Writing in Context: Parasites. Basically everything we read or write or discuss is in the context for parasites. This can relate to vampires, diseases, technology and the lot. We have weekly blog posts, and since I already have a blog I'm going to utilize it for the class. I may intermix normal blog posts or I may wait until the class is over, but I will be back!

Tony and the class:
The "funny" "not funny" scale doesn't necessarily pertain to the class blogs, so just use them as a "like" or "dislike!"

No comments:

Post a Comment